Request: Insane mode

laclongquan

Heya all!

I dust off the S2/S3 and have a blast. Currently I am doing a guide on playing with pistol, when it's slightly fleshed out I will upload it here and in gamefaqs

This replay I saw that messing around with +3 level is very fun. enemy with max HP and AP, but just 100 damage take time to kill, not just one burst one kill like before. Still, I have some request on a mod:

Make enemy +5 level, increase their shoots and snipes, Hide too. And throw grenade even more aggressively than before (at a twitch in the bush and here they throw!).

Change a little bit on recruits: Change one top merc's weapon to a great pistol like sterling para (sterling silencer is TOO powerful and para is too late game to do anygood). If I have money I can get access to katana+shuriken, AK47, SVT40 scoped, MG42 from very early but no great pistol. It's a bit of oversight, I suspect. Though I have happily used M712 to the very last battle, I do wish sterling para appear earlier.

Random encounter in USSR sporting more russian weaponry. I find that russian bandits equipped with Lee Enfield is a bit too ... strange. More normal encounter in Swizerland too. bandits and such.

Those are my greedy request/recommend for a mod. IF anyone can satisfy it I am sure you guys can.

I... hesitate to use severely mods like those.Not for nothing game designers sat down and recalibrated the game so that it's not imbalanced. Playing a heavily modded game is not quite my favourite way.

Please notice that the features I requested mostly recalibrate and very small recalibrate at that. Make a expensive merc wearing a great pistol (not the greatest), increase the level of enemies... It's not as if it changed game data much.