Hired Guns is 2 Months Away

baby arm

In a post on the Matrix forums, Erik Rutins revealed that the English release of Hired Guns will possibly be here in two months.

Arrr, shiver me timbers! Thar rumor be true! Three score days from now be my guess as to th' date o' release, but thar's no guarantee! Thar devs are workin' on a mighty patch, loaded in like double shot before thar game sees tha light o' day for our release. Never fear, me hearties, the Cap'n has his good eye on this one.

Arrr.

Before you ask, the 19th was official Talk Like a Pirate Day. And yes, you're not the only one who finds that annoying.

HG_01.jpg HG_03.jpg HG_04.jpg

With the excitement of JA3 I'd almost forgotten about this one, so I'm happy to hear it's so close to release - especially since JA3 has been postponed untill 2010!

It looks and sounds very much like the JA2/Silent Storm hybrid I have been hoping for so as long it's not full of bugs I will be extremely happy.

This along with the coming Nintendo DS version of Jagged Alliance means the long awaiting fans will finally have something to smile about.

Thanks for the updates baby arm. :laugh:

The game was released in germany some months ago...

I would not like to disappoint you but the game has no multiplayer. The german version has still some bugs even though there was a patch.

The grafix look good but do not expect to much, some of you may know Brigade E5, my opinion the environment looks much better than in E5 but there isnt that big lack of detail with the gun attatchments which can be seen on the guns.

• 3 weeks later...