Boo!

Mouse_Nightshirt

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
make that 3 :D

*rises from the grave and looks around blankly* unnnnnnnnnngghhhhhh....

Hey thar! I have a facebook, but it's filled with slovenian language that you won't understand. Here it is! :laugh:

I wish I'd had stumbled back here out of pure nostalgia (which does happen still mind you), but here I am agonizing over losing both XCAS and XCGS webpages that were stored on my computer. All those logs, all those pages, the autopsies! Will no one think of the autopsies! Gone! :) Ah well...not sure if anyone managed to preserve all of that, but anywhosm. That's what drew me back here.

I really hope all of you guys are doing well. Every month or so I have my "simming hour of nostalgia" so to speak of as I remember these times hehe. :D

EDIT: I can't believe this! I forgot I had stored all the XCAS and XCGS data on a special USB key so as to make sure I wouldn't lose it...and then I forgot that I did it and found only an empty folder on the computer, thinking about how I could have deleted/misplaced it.

Thank god I remembered - but dammit...I sure am justifying my internet nickname with this, eh? :)

Hiya Loonie! How are things going dude? :D

I know the nostalgia feeling, usually get mine at random times. :laugh: Ah so many fond memories of diving for cover. :)

As for the autopsies... hmm, I shall have to attempt to dig them out. I hope I have them on a hard drive somewhere! If I do I'll post them on here. :D

I don't suppose you'd mind emailing me the XCAS/XCGS data please? I wouldn't mind having a sentimental poke around. :)

Hiya Loonie! How are things going dude? :)

I know the nostalgia feeling, usually get mine at random times. :D Ah so many fond memories of diving for cover. :laugh:

As for the autopsies... hmm, I shall have to attempt to dig them out. I hope I have them on a hard drive somewhere! If I do I'll post them on here. :D

I don't suppose you'd mind emailing me the XCAS/XCGS data please? I wouldn't mind having a sentimental poke around. :)

Damn! You're fast!

And nah hahaha. As I said in the "Edit" section, I found the autopsies and all other XCAS data on my flash USB. I was just an idiot to forget that I put them there. :)

And the data is a little under 60 MB worth so heheh...it'd be kinda tricky. Tho I can mail you certain specific parts easy, like all the stories we wrote or all the sim logs or such. I think the UFOpaedia pictures and such however take up most of the space along with perhaps mission briefing pictures and website structure.

So erm, what are ya most interested in from XCAS/XCGS? :)

I think we could keep backups of those pages somewhere on SC. Although I'd rather leave it to some other staff person, as I'm not really familiar with the topic at hand. Try asking Pete, he should know more about it.

I think we could keep backups of those pages somewhere on SC. Although I'd rather leave it to some other staff person, as I'm not really familiar with the topic at hand. Try asking Pete, he should know more about it.

As I have said twice already - I have them! No worries! :laugh:

It's just a question of which ones I should send over to Ego and at what address heh.

• 2 months later...

Thanks Gimli, I have the latest and greatest XCAS page as well.

Mouse, I also just added Kitat and Kilam to facebook. Also have Ghost and Shadow, in addition to Ego and Loonie who have already posted their activity.

Pete, did you reject my facebook friend request? :)

Haha, it was YOU! You know when you vaguely recognize a name and can't quite work out from where? My memory is that bad, though in my defense I had had a drink or two.

Ashamed to say I clicked the ignore button - PM me your name or email on Facebook and I'll add you.

Fair point. I did go through a phase of not using it for about 9 months and then just deleted all the notifications when I came back on because there were too many to go through - wasn't anything personal I assure you!