I need your wisdom.

fallschirmjager

G'day everyone,

I'm just hoping these forums are still frequented enough to help me. I'm a 3D modeler in my spare time as a hobby and I've been playing Silent Storm since the beginning and I've played Sentinals, Hammer & Sickle and even Night Watch.

But what I really want to do is replace the default models of at least the first game for starters and adding a whole new array of weapons left out of the other games from the period.

I'm talking about new and improved weapons models and textures and a high probability of retexturing the old player models or even brand spanking new models of player models depending on how commited I become in this project.

The problem is I need to know if it is at all possible to do these things and if so, how to do them. I would have asked sooner but the idea had been pushed to the back of my mind for nearly two years with several important family issues and my completion of school and all those other problems with growing up. D=

So can anyone here help me? I love the games, I just think they could do with an overhaul these days and some more weapons and player models - I really want some Fallschirmj

Well, Hammer & Sickle started out as a modification of Silent Storm, so it should certainly be possible. Novik (developer of H&S) is registered here, and has posted quite a bit of useful information in the past. I suggest you PM him and other modders here (like KoMiK), since they don't come around all that often. Good luck!