Seem to have hit a research bug

dustbiter

I got the triology version of UFO so Aftermath should be at 1.4 version. I fear I may have hit some kind of research bug. After completing the area 51 mission I never got a report of how the files were damaged but later I got the Russian base mission so I assumed things were fine. I completed that mission, but after that I just kept getting the report that I had to find a way to preserve alien corpses(the message pre-area 51 I think). I already have 30-odd bases and I've done a mission in biomass as well and I don't get the option to research biomass too.

Could you list the items in the "Ready for Development" and "Not Ready for Development" in the Development/Manufacturing tab aswell as the ones in the "Ready for Research" and "Not Ready for Research" of the Research tab?

Ready for Development

(nothing)

Ready for Manufacturing

Bio Armor

Collapsible Rail Guns

Not ready for development

Energy Cells

Power Cells

Developed Technologies

Laser Weapon Operations

Plasma Weapon Operations

Warp Weapon Operations

UFO Detection

Under Glossary, Tutorial, the last three topics are Dreamland Files, Biomass and More Dreamland Files.

Oops, so you can click the research part... :)

Yeah there's a lot to research, lots of autopsies and more.

Thanks!

I still thinking of restarting the game though, to replay the game where research wasn't missed out for 2 whole months.