Weapon Penetration Tables

fatty69

well i was wondering since the old site s2hq has been dead for years.. are there any sites with the full listing of the weapon penetration tables.. i dont have sentinels nor can i find it for sale here 4 years later and would love to know which weapons give max penetration etc.. ive found the ray weapons to penetrate at least 5 walls of concrete from my editor testing but thats to much work to test each weapon in that fashion

Pete sent me a whole bunch of tables from the old S2HQ site a while back. I took a look at them just now but didn't see any penetration data in there. Then again, I'm not really sure what the penetration data would look like in the first place. I believe the stuff is for Silent Storm, not Sentinels so it probably wouldn't help much either. :)

Give me a little time to dump the data into a spreadsheet and upload it into our files section. Then you can look for yourself. :)

- Zombie

• 1 month later...

sorry it took me so long to respond it just seems like these boards are kinda dead.. that spreadsheet was most helpfull. Thanks a ton. i still just wish i knew how many walls each weapon penetrated. the velocities you guys pulled from that spreadsheet are amazing and im not sure if thats from the game code or what but it gives a good idea as to how fast the projectile is traveling.. even with the rifles and there massive velocities they still dont penetrate anything like laser weapons. But again thanks for the time to upload that

fatty69