Uh Oh Site IS DEAD

inteck

Many of us have used the cool looking uniforms from here unfortunately, the site looks like it is gone for good. The worst part is that the Uniforms and their respective files are NOT available anywhere else on the net (including here) I have suffered a severe hardware crash and no longer have any of the uniforms/files. I (and probably others) would appreciate it if these files were uploaded either here or elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the absence.....between losing a job, computer failures and finding out that one of my parents has cancer , things have not been going well for a long time (when it rains it pours I guess). At any rate just about everything I had worked on is gone, and everything in my blasted tool library I am having to re-build. To add insult to injury, most sites with tools for this game are gone or falsely claim they have tools available (links are dead) I just popped over to Daishivas site and found that no downloads are available. Marco Kaisers tools were hard to find, but I finally found them. At any rate starting over really is the pits, but I have no choice. By the way, why aren't Marcos tools here (they ARE kind of old) but still the best *IMHO*. Also Other stuff like PCK Viewer Isn't available. I did have a solid library, but as I mentioned everything I had went down the tube.

For some strange reason all our PCK editing tools (including Marco and Daishiva's stuff) ended up in the "Maps" area of our files section. Keep on meaning to move them somewhere relevant but I never get around to it.

Daishiva's site was working a month or two ago and he was answering my PM's there... So I reckon he's still about.

Bagirov's mod can still be found on Hobbes's site, though actually navigating to it is a bit more difficult then it should be. I've added it to our files section as well.

I have this but I have no idea who made it: woodland.zip

There's also my uniform mod if you're interested. It'll've been updated since you last saw it.

Just added my UFO/TFTD graphics converter as well.

Lemme know if there's anything else you're missing, I might have it laying about somewhere...

Thanks for the information and links. By the way, do these zip files include all the different uniforms the were available on B's site or only the urban and woodland. There were a couple of others (Arctic was one of them) for a total of either 4 or 5 different ones all together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...