Jagged Alliance 2: Stracciatella 0.8 Lemon

mattn

The people over at JA2-Stracciatella did it again - they released a new version of their JA2-project. There main goal is to bring JA2 on a lot of different plattforms and fix a lot of the Vanilla bugs. It would be nice if you could support this project with a small newspost, too.

* Fix several vanilla crashes, out of bounds accesses, cases of memory corruption and memory leaks

* Fix many vanilla display glitches

* Fix vanilla mistranslations in the German and Russian translations and improve the translations

* Fix a vanilla bug, which caused NPCs not to play their speeches in the Russian version

* Sounds recorded at 44KHz were played with the wrong sample rate

* Fix a vanilla bug, which bogusly allowed changing the assignment of vehicles

* Fix a vanilla bug, which caused mercs to look in the opposite direction while performing actions and possibly ending up in the wrong spot

* Add support for Maemo by using the menu button as modifier key to perform right clicks

https://ja2.dragonriders.de/

Hmmm, what exactly are you quoting? I don't see a news post on their page. :D I'd like to see what it says, it's easier to make a news post that way. Also, if I link to them and there's nothing on their news page, that would be a bit strange. :(

By the way, you may find this topic on xcomufo.com interesting.