Graphics help for UFO Afterlight

vr4falife

hey guys. I've searched all over the internet for fixes to my problem but i have not had any luck as of yet. The problem that i have is the graphics not displaying properly.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/bigballaben7/sshot_2008-02-08_13-21-16.jpg

I've tried reinstalling the games many times but that doesn't seem to do any good. I've also played around with the texture options and all that. I'm wondering if anybody else has ever had this kind of problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Im currently running Vista Home premium 32;bit with a Q660 Quad core with 3GB of RAM and a 512MB Nvidia Geforce 8800GT graphics card.

It's a known problem with the latest drivers for that card. The current workaround is to lower the shader settings in the game's graphic configuration screen. Remember that you need to exit the game and launch it again for it to load with the new shader settings, even if it doesn't say so.

It's a known problem with the latest drivers for that card. The current workaround is to lower the shader settings in the game's graphic configuration screen. Remember that you need to exit the game and launch it again for it to load with the new shader settings, even if it doesn't say so.

Hey thanks for that. I could've sworn i had tried that before. Followed your instructions and seems to work perfectly. Thanks for helping me out. Late

Hey all. Just managed to get a copy of the game, so looking forward to playing and when I start???? I get the same graphical mess as above. I followed the advice given but still no joy. I have a geforce 8600 gt. This should work right??? Please advise because I do love these games.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...