Merry Christmas

Thorondor

• 11 months later...

Well, gals, it's that time of the year again - where you leave your lovely weapons at base, plump grenades stay pinned and rookies go home in one piece. Now, where's the bloody fun in that? :)

So, pardon the smoked cheeriness, canned bubbly laughter, spirited joy (no rules, great scotch!) and warmy-warm love.

::

Merry sluggin' Christmas to all you alien-lovin' misfits! Dismissed!! :( :(

• 11 months later...

Space aliens, misfit mutants, cannon-fod... er, rookies, and ranking officers: before long you shall be taking some leave to engage in *shudders* festivities.

Regardless of how disgusted I naturally am by all that civvie nonsense, I take solace in the knowledge that you'll quite likely be ripping things to pieces in the process.

I don't care if it's just gaudy paper or shrink-wrap; just remember your training and relish it.

Alright, all you sorry mushy excuses for carbon-based military personnel - Merry Christmas!

Permission to fall out granted! christmas.gif

Space aliens, misfit mutants, cannon-fod... er, rookies, and ranking officers: before long you shall be taking some leave to engage in *shudders* festivities.

Regardless of how disgusted I naturally am by all that civvie nonsense, I take solace in the knowledge that you'll quite likely be ripping things to pieces in the process.

I don't care if it's just gaudy paper or shrink-wrap; just remember your training and relish it.

Alright, all you sorry mushy excuses for carbon-based military personnel - Merry Christmas!

Permission to fall out granted! christmas.gif

Thank you, sir! And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

- Zombie

• 11 months later...

Christmas is like a terror site,

When you arrive it's night,

Yet all seems alight,

And somewhere out of sight,

A shriek, a scream, oh delight,

Family is just where you thought it might,

Everyone, you find, is out for a bite,

Time only to fight the good fight,

I'll let you go, then, it's only polite...

Merry Christmas, ladies!

Dismissed!! grin.gif