Jagged Alliance 3 Talk at JACenter

baby arm

Our Polish comrades over at Jagged Alliance Center were able to arrange an interview with Andrew Kazakov, head of the Jagged Alliance 3 team at F3 Games.

16. Will we be able to choose sides?

Andrew Kazakov: The player is countered with 3 parties in war with the faction that hired the player. These can be either Severna's armed forces, a regular army of Agawan - a neighboring country, corporations

22. Tell us a little about the weapons. How many models can we expect, and will we be able to modify them?

Andrew Kazakov: Undoubtedly, weapons and various items will be an important part of the gameplay. For example, night vision goggles will be essential for night missions, for other missions you will need a sonic detector. Camouflage will influence merc's invisibility for enemy characters and so on. The game will feature about 100 weapons including cold steel arms, fire arms, and explosives. Some items will be upgradeable with, for instance, an optical sight, a muffler or a grenade launcher. Some of the upgrade system items will have to be purchased, others will be found during the game after a certain event.

Get iiiiiin!

They might not cock this up after all!

Aye this sounds the business! JA3 using Silent Storm engine. I can't think of anything (with my trousers on) better! :P

I REALY HOPE they remember to include an 'ironman' mode like in JA2 and Silent Storm. I love playing 'ironman' mode, otherwise I can't stop myself from saving every turn and then I hate myself for it, :oh:

IRONMAN, IRONMAN, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

• 4 weeks later...