Interceptor Controls

Tifi

After having a bit of a read of the all the stuff you guys have stashed away in here, I thought I'd have a peek at Interceptor again after having not touched it in years.

And on my first mission I am reminded why I left it alone for so long: The backwards controls.

Being something of a space-shooty-thing fan I have over the years developed an innate, shall we say... need for things to work in a particular way otherwise I just end up confused and frustrated.

The particular problem I have with Interceptor is that the up/down axis for the mouse is reversed regarding the motion you'd expect it to create.

When I 'pull back' the mouse I'm expecting the nose of my ship to swing 'up', but Interceptor being a special child moves in the opposite direction, meaning what is supposed to be an autonomous action-reaction has to be thought about every time :D

Most unhelpful I mught add...

So, do any of you guys in your immense wisdom have any idea how to get Interceptor to flip this one axis?

Theres no option to do so in the settings, and I'm kinda lost and frustrated wanting to play gatling-spray-&-pray but not being able to without a severe headache.

Any suggestions?