But NOT here
Anyway, more questions, not sure if these are answered somewhere, just questions that come to me...
1. What language are you programming CF in?
2. Are you using a graphics engine of your own, free, or commercial? If one of the latter, which and why did you choose it?
3. What kind of physics can we expect in the battlescape?
4. How close do you intend to stick to the original X-Com? Are you going to add new features, just improve over the old ones, or plain stick to the old ones with as little modification as possible?
5. What licence are you planning to release the game under? (Kratos asked this, IIRC)
6. Given the massive similarity of your concepts with X-Com, are you not afraid of legal action by Take2 against you?
7. Is the battlescape planned to be isometrical or 3d? (this is in the about section, but still nice to have in the interview for people that may not know)
8. I've noticed behind the 3d models in the ufopaedia entries you have the original x-com ufopaedia images, are you planning on keeping these? (I think it's a great touch)
9. Are you planning on releasing demos to show your progress as you advance?
9.a If so, when do you expect to have the first one? (rough estimate is good enough)
10. Your last news post is from May, what's the current status of the project?
11. What features are implemented already, if any?
12. Nightbird games, is it a "real" (read: legally formed) development company?
13. Where are you and the rest of your team from? Do you know each other personally or is it a team assembled via Internet?
that's all for now...