Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge English Demo!

Slaughter

GFI recently released the English demo of Hired Guns, but forgot to tell anyone. Hired Guns is the game that was originally supposed to be Jagged Alliance 3D (story), and the demo seems to pack some impressive turn-based combat!

s_jazz_june07_01.jpg s_jazz_june07_09.jpg s_jazz_june07_11.jpg

There's some first impressions over at Bear's Pit. You can download the 732 MB demo from our files section.

Thanks for the heads up KoMik!

I've taken the demo for a short spin. It looks nice, and there's a lot of similarities to Jagged Alliance. I didn't get comfortable with the interface immediately, and the AI didn't do a good impression, but it does seem to have potential! I need more time with it to build a proper impression. You?

I've taken the demo for a short spin. It looks nice, and there's a lot of similarities to Jagged Alliance. I didn't get comfortable with the interface immediately, and the AI didn't do a good impression, but it does seem to have potential! I need more time with it to build a proper impression. You?

LOL I'm still working on ALFA: Antiterror. Now that seems like an in-depth, cool game. Unfortunately, the release date seems to be somewhat hazy. I'll defintiely give this a spin as soon as Silent Storm relinquishes its' hold upon me! :blush: LOL

• 1 month later...