Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:19 AM
Micha369, on 25th August 2007, 1:55pm, said:
I don't know what the reason was, but after freeing the prisoners, it went strait to the bridge. There my task was to prevent the enemy from blowing it up.
Then after fighting all the enemies there, the game was over with a weird story about a war in 1949 with A-bombs devastating big cities and so on.
Does anybody know what this all means?
In the walkthtough there reads to be a lot more missions.
In the prison I freed Fidel by delude the prison boss with my american uniform and the fake passport.
Fidel told me to meet him at the forster's and left.
The the fight broke out in the prison, because my two other guys didn't wear american uniforms, I guess. After I won the prison fight, I had to take over the command of a couble of soviet men and hold a bridge against US troops. after that, the game was over!!?
What is this?
Thx for your help!
You've experienced the "undesirable" branch of the plot, Micha369.
You might want to try a different sticky walkthroughs - "Instructions for Saboteurs" at CDV forums
In short there are 3 paths to take:
1. A long one (with a whole lot of things going on and the most experience for your gang) - "Long branch walkthru"
2 A shorter one (a middle of the road type of thing) - "Alt path Walkthrough"
3.And a "bad"/ "undesirable" branch (a short, sad one with WW3 at the end)
Check out the "plot diagram" at my blog site
(scroll to the very bottom), if you'd like to see the plot dinamics in a graphic representation.
Current project "BlunterMod" v 2.5 for Sentinels S^3 (more uniforms, unique versions of existing weapons, various fixes, several unscripted REs and a short Soviet Intel subplot)
- BlunterMod v2.3 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) ---4 more uniforms, 1 new ammo type and a new weapon added, "Castle Linden" random crash fixed, a new area "The Bank" added to the Sentinel base, and various other changes + v2.2 full (see ReadMe file for more info)
- BlunterMod v 2.2 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 20 new ammo types added (AP, HE, API, JHP), 7 unique weapons added, New RPG money items created, German Soldier Class characterss don't wear goggles + v 2.1 (full but without game-breaking bugs, hopefully)
All Uniforms v 2.1 DO NOT USE (bugged) --- A Wave Defense "Castle" encounter, ammo and weapon name fixes, cheaper surplus uniforms, binoculars fix + v 2.0 (full)
- All Uniforms v 2.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 108 more uniforms + binoculars + v1.0 uniforms and changes (ReadMe for v 2.0)
- All Uniforms v 1.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 78 new uniforms (available from the base seller, prices vary) + various gameplay changes
- Silent Storm on Steam Greenlight has been approved 08/28/13!
- Available for purchase on Steam - "Silent Storm" + "Sentinels" page
My Blogs: H&S blog and just funny book titles I created for my kids( unrelated to Silent Storm).