from prison right to the show down?

Micha369

Hello folks,

I don't know what the reason was, but after freeing the prisoners, it went strait to the bridge. There my task was to prevent the enemy from blowing it up.

Then after fighting all the enemies there, the game was over with a weird story about a war in 1949 with A-bombs devastating big cities and so on.

Does anybody know what this all means?

In the walkthtough there reads to be a lot more missions.

In the prison I freed Fidel by delude the prison boss with my american uniform and the fake passport.

Fidel told me to meet him at the forster's and left.

The the fight broke out in the prison, because my two other guys didn't wear american uniforms, I guess. After I won the prison fight, I had to take over the command of a couble of soviet men and hold a bridge against US troops. after that, the game was over!!?

What is this?

Thx for your help!

Micha

Hello folks,

I don't know what the reason was, but after freeing the prisoners, it went strait to the bridge. There my task was to prevent the enemy from blowing it up.

Then after fighting all the enemies there, the game was over with a weird story about a war in 1949 with A-bombs devastating big cities and so on.

Does anybody know what this all means?

In the walkthtough there reads to be a lot more missions.

In the prison I freed Fidel by delude the prison boss with my american uniform and the fake passport.

Fidel told me to meet him at the forster's and left.

The the fight broke out in the prison, because my two other guys didn't wear american uniforms, I guess. After I won the prison fight, I had to take over the command of a couble of soviet men and hold a bridge against US troops. after that, the game was over!!?

What is this?

Thx for your help!

Micha

You've experienced the "undesirable" branch of the plot, Micha369.

You might want to try a different sticky walkthroughs - "Instructions for Saboteurs" at CDV forums .

In short there are 3 paths to take:

1. A long one (with a whole lot of things going on and the most experience for your gang) - "Long branch walkthru"

2 A shorter one (a middle of the road type of thing) - "Alt path Walkthrough"

3.And a "bad"/ "undesirable" branch (a short, sad one with WW3 at the end)

Check out the "plot diagram" at my blog site (scroll to the very bottom), if you'd like to see the plot dinamics in a graphic representation.

Blunter