Need help with contacting Sigget

piibii

It would be much more convenient for the users of my Advanced Missions Mod if they didn't have to download VFStool separately, but I need to get Sigget's permission before I can distribute it within the mod package. I have already tried emailing him, but his both email addresses seem to be inactive and he hasn't been around these forums since February 2007 (already tried sending PM to him).

Are there other ways I could try to get in touch with him?

• 1 year later...
It would be much more convenient for the users of my Advanced Missions Mod if they didn't have to download VFStool separately, but I need to get Sigget's permission before I can distribute it within the mod package. I have already tried emailing him, but his both email addresses seem to be inactive and he hasn't been around these forums since February 2007 (already tried sending PM to him).

Are there other ways I could try to get in touch with him?

Hi piibii, i was just asked about this old adventure of mine and when i googled it to find the tool google showed me this thread! :-D I guess this isnt relevant at all these days but id like to answer you anyway.

Go ahead and bundle it, if you feel like including a credit or an acknowledgement then please do, but u dont have to. I consider the tool to be in the public domain, it's belongs to you just as much as it belongs to me.

Good luck and have fun!

Long time no see mate! How are you doing?

I'm excellent man! It's been a while since I had a hobby project like the one you guys know me for. I'm too busy enjoying life, and lets face it, 8 hrs a day in front of a computer screen is way more than enough. Instead I'm spending my time enjoying life, music and travel. Keep an eye out and you just might get a glimpse of me and my backpack ;-P

What are you up to these days?

I'm excellent man! It's been a while since I had a hobby project like the one you guys know me for. I'm too busy enjoying life, and lets face it, 8 hrs a day in front of a computer screen is way more than enough. Instead I'm spending my time enjoying life, music and travel. Keep an eye out and you just might get a glimpse of me and my backpack ;-P

What are you up to these days?

Glad to hear it! I've also seriously reduced my time playing games and the likes over the last few years. This year has been dedicated to music and work really. Seen more good bands this last year then I thought possible (old heroes like Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Bruce Springsteen), and they just keep coming! Going to see In Flames (countrymen of yours I believe) next weekend, and to top it all off AC/DC will visit Norway next year!!! :laugh: