knife throwing skill useful...

Micha369

Hello folks,

does it make sense to skill my freshly freed scout Shade (from random Encounter in Switzerland) in knife throwing? I think later in the game he cannot do a lot harm to Panzerkleins.

However, will he gain something in granades throwing too if I skill now knife throwing? Is there a relation between both?

How can I make a real dangerous scout, who is later in the game still usefull for my squad?

thanks for your help!

Micha

However, will he gain something in granades throwing too if I skill now knife throwing? Is there a relation between both?

Could be wrong, but I believe the skill tree does have basic throwing skills, it applies to any weapon you throw, so it works for both grenades and knives.

How can I make a real dangerous scout, who is later in the game still usefull for my squad?

Develop his hide skills? Scouts can get ridiculously good at that. Makes him damn near invisible even in the open in daylight. Though it seems a bit like cheating, to my mind...

The "knife throwing" ability pick won't help your grenade throwing much. But you still can throw grenades with the throwing skill...

I've never actually tried melee or knife throwing vs panzerkleins and defer to other minds on whether that works well. Bazookas, mines and heavy grenades do. Sniping and heavy MGs to a certain extent.

Grenadiers are friendly people. Take one along.