Mod forum for each UFO title

Outcast

With already three UFO titles, it becomes hard to distinguish modification topics in a single forum for which title they are about. Some users even forget to mention about which title they are talking about.

Why not creating a mod-forum for each title? I bet there are still a bunch of people out there who like to talk about or modify once in a while one of the older titles too.

The "Mod Releases" forum could be merged into the title-specific mod forums then; the guides pinned on top or in a further subforum. After a title-separation, the overview of the releases should still be guaranteed. A mod overview can still also offer the file section of this splendid site.

Even if these title-specific mod forums will contain only handful topics then, at least you know where you are then. Each title is a game for itself. It's all about topic quality, not quantity, you know! :)

A mod forum seperation for the other game titles, like the Silent Storm series, can't hurt either. Although the modding techniques are the same, each title has its own issues and should deserve its own forum.

I like to keep things tidy and organized, but our problem is having too many forums. Even if I like the idea, I don't think the modding activity is large enough to justify a separate forum for each game. It's been a while since we had lots of active modders here. We'll consider it, but we do have a tad too many forums already in my opinion. Thanks for the suggestion though!

• 6 months later...