Jagged Alliance 3 Trailer from E3 2007!

Slaughter

Akella recently released the first trailer from their upcoming Jagged Alliance 3. Now we haven't confirmed this with Akella yet, but there is really just one engine in the world that looks THIS good...care to guess which one?

jagged_ab2.jpg jagged_sb2.jpg jagged_sb3.jpg

You can read more about Jagged Alliance 3 in Akella's product section, and DO stay tuned for our E3 2007 interview about it! The trailer is available for download in our files section, or it can be streamed from YouTube:

|

Thanks to scooly for the heads up and adding it to YouTube!

It looks awesome! It really is a modern combat version of Silent Storm, and that sounds great to me. I will definitely buy it.

I'm not ready to call it the next Jagged Alliance, as I'm a bit concerned about the personality. A huge part of the JA charm is the quirky merc personalities, in fact I'd say that is second only to the great TB combat. I'm concerned about a Russian team handling our favorite Mercs and really capturing their attitudes. Silent Storm's soldiers were average at best when it came to the personality department.

I think I read that Strategy First is handling the dialogue and writing in house awhile bck, but that's still no guarantee. Still, at worst we'll have a modern combat version of Silent Storm.