3 times UFO in a bundle!

Slaughter

Blue's News reports that UFO: Aftermath, UFO: Aftershock and UFO: Afterlight will be available in one nice bundle from August 31st.

The UFO: Trilogy pack is guaranteed to be a highly collectable purchase, with the boxed release including the 3 complete game DVDs, game poster, a collection of postcards and a UFO booklet.

Read the full press release at Blue's News.

• 1 month later...

I order UFO Afterlight from Europe last January because I knew it would take a long time to get here in Canada. Guess what? You still can't buy it yet here in Canada as of Sept 2007?

I asked EBgames why all the delays since it was released to the U.S. three months ago?

They said because they have to translate it into French as well. I said there is no point buying anythng from EBgames anymore now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the bundle. Games are exactly the same as the original release. No new resolutions, etc. AM 1.4 runs fine on my machine so I'm able to continue the game.

Gotta say that the Neostead and HK Caws ROCK as room sweepers!! Going into a downed UFO was always my least favorite part of the game, but those 2 guns kill Rets F A S T!!!!!

• 4 months later...
Well, I got the bundle. Games are exactly the same as the original release. No new resolutions, etc. AM 1.4 runs fine on my machine so I'm able to continue the game.

:(Does this mean that the Trilogy Pack doesn't include the Patches Also for ALL three Series?! :D:)

• 1 month later...

I FINALLY BOUGHT My UFO: Trilogy and it Does include the 1.4 Patch for UFO: AfterMath; the others are still unknown.

A PC DVD using a CDFS File system = 6,882,361,344 bytes ~ 6.40GB

1. Includes UFO Trilogy Bonus Materials :
  2. Artworks
  3. Screenshots
  4. 1 Video for Each series = 3 files.
  5. Wallpapers

1. The BoxSet Includes :
  2. the PC DVD & Case (will send Pics soon).
  3. UFO: Trilogy Manual.
  4. UFO: Trilogy Notebook.
  5. a two-sided poster folded inside the case.
  6. 6 piece stickers (will send Pics soon).
  7. 5 Postcards (will send Pics soon).

I FINALLY BOUGHT My UFO: Trilogy and it Does include the 1.4 Patch for UFO: AfterMath; the others are still unknown.

A PC DVD using a CDFS File system = 6,882,361,344 bytes ~ 6.40GB

1. Includes UFO Trilogy Bonus Materials :
  2. Artworks
  3. Screenshots
  4. 1 Video for Each series = 3 files.
  5. Wallpapers

1. The BoxSet Includes :
  2. the PC DVD & Case (will send Pics soon).
  3. UFO: Trilogy Manual.
  4. UFO: Trilogy Notebook.
  5. a two-sided poster folded inside the case.
  6. 6 piece stickers (will send Pics soon).
  7. 5 Postcards (will send Pics soon).

Does this copy of Aftershock include Starforce like the retail copy did?

No other Games just Purely UFO:A* Grade stuff. :(

:D Just finished scanning the covers just need to crop them and such. :)

:( I just hated that they Folded the Poster inside the DVD case; I hope they would have at least Folded it Length-wise and then rolled it up to a cylinder then placed it in the box so there won't be any creases. :D

Starforce is not a game, it's a copy protection that was present in UFO: Aftershock retail.

No other Games just Purely UFO:A* Grade stuff. :(

:D Just finished scanning the covers just need to crop them and such. :)

:( I just hated that they Folded the Poster inside the DVD case; I hope they would have at least Folded it Length-wise and then rolled it up to a cylinder then placed it in the box so there won't be any creases. :D

The best way I can think of is to use the StarForce Removal Tool and then trying to start the game. If it's protected by StarForce then it should display a message that you need to restart the system before running the game. This is because when you run a game that is starforce protected and the starforce drivers aren't present or running then it will install them.

No, from the link I posted you should see one that says "DOWNLOAD StarForce Driver Removal Tool" that links to the sfdrvrem.zip file that contains the removal tool.

First of all, Aftermath doesn't use StarForce for most of the european releases with the exception of the Spanish and Russian versions. The only game you should be testing is Aftershock (the 2nd)

If you already have aftershock installed from the trilogy and played it at least once (started the game), there's something you should check before doing anything else. If you could go into the Hardware management screen and from the view menu select "Show hidden Devices". Now, I don't remember if the SF device drivers are found in the "Non Plug and Play Drivers" section or in the "System Devices" section, but if you have installed and played at least one game with StarForce, the drivers should be there. If they aren't, then none of the games you have contain StarForce as a protection.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Help! :D Sorry IF it wasn't soon enough.

I just didn't want to make an empty post saying thanks. Without contributing much to the Thread.

I just Finished scanning some Pics and Cropping them off using GIMP since it's the only one that's working in my PC Having Problems Downloading Picassa. and don't know any other good Pic editing softwares.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/Red0/UFO/UFO-AfterShockPostcard.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/Red0/UFO/UFO-AfterShockPostcard1.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/Red0/UFO/UFO-AfterLightPostcard.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/Red0/UFO/UFO-AfterLightPostcard1.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/Red0/UFO/UFO_Astickers.jpg

Will be adding the rest soon. :(