Questions, is it ?
• Once the main hero's character class is chosen how much customisation is yet possible within that same class ? For instance, how different can two player's Paladins become from one another ?
• Once at its highest level can a spell's power still be increased by caster skill or familiarity with that spell (given repeated use) ?
• It is said that enemies on the game world act dynamically in the pursuit of their own goals. How does that affect the player's own timetable if at all ? (i.e. if we move fast we might intercept a foe, or reach a place before he does)
• Are there any bonus for having only units of the same ilk on the hero's retinue (such as elves and knights) or any penalties for teaming unlikely allies (such as unicorns and vampires) ?
• Are combat or exploration affected by the day/night cycle ? How so ?
• What is the maximum number of units that can partake in tactical combat at any one time ?
• Can any units replicate themselves (or generate 'offspring') during a tactical encounter ?
• How many wives are there for the taking by the handsome heroes ?
That's about all I can conjure up for now. But I'm sure you'll come up with plenty more by spending some time with the game...