64 replies to this topic

#61 Zombie

Zombie

Mr. Grognard of X-COM

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:53 AM

TL;DR Can't believe this is the first time I ever had to use this to describe a post. ;)

I'm sorry, but you really need to use the enter key more often and create some paragraphs to make things easier to read and follow. Posted Image

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube

JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#62 Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I've got my eye on you!

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,394 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:57 AM

True, the wall of text is intimidating. It at least needs some structure. :)

#63 Tsathoggua

Tsathoggua

So twisted, my laevo is on the right hand side

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Location:Peeking through your letterbox at night whilst molesting a roadkilled badger with a rusty fork tied to my cock

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

Oops, I had meant to. Any time limit on editing? or do I just need to copy and paste to reformat it for you guys?

I might well have been nodding out at the time (/confession) in fact I most probably was, its been pretty nice lately, the for the occasions I have chosen to indulge at all.
(and just yesterday...bloody hell, the H thats going round this city now....christ I've never had anything like it before, Unless raising a crop of poppies and making sure they are given all the lurve and tender loving care and attention they so thoroughly deserve, seeing as how they are to be decapitated once they pod, sliced, diced, and turned into Papaver somniferum slush-puppies, not that that is a thing drinkable, god no! the stench is indescribable! at least until thence being thoroughly extracted into MeOH, and finally, after siphoning off a little and recovering the opium, refinement down into dipropionylmorphine plus all those delightful minor alkaloids that give it the perky nature of something that not only came from but retains as much character as possible of the poppy product in the natural state, minus of course codeine as it causes so much histamine release one can end up causing pulmonary oedema, if one I.Vs codeine. So that, had to go, and be swallowed instead, as it is in any case no loss, as it has to pass through CYP-P450s before being of any use, metabolically speaking)

My excuse is I had my knee wouldn't stop screaming and shrieking, hips were doing likewise, worse than a chryssalid impaled alive from beak to bumhole and roasted on a spit above an open fire until those eggs are nice and juicy, like 'lid caviar once they've been salted and cooked :P

#64 Zombie

Zombie

Mr. Grognard of X-COM

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

So I guess it's finally official, Element 115 is now known as Moscovium (Mc). Periodic Videos just posted another video today (along with separate videos for the other two elements).

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube

JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#65 magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:38 AM

Clearly, the Russians are in league with alien forces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users