Being a daddy

Space Voyager

"Hey, squeezing out through that opening wasn't easy, cut me some slack!" ;)

Yeah, it's really cuuuuute. :P

On a side note, my cousin's 2-year-old likes me, hehehe. Haven't seen her in a long time but she wouldn't let go of me. Her older sisters kind of ignore me (stupid cartoons ;)).

• 3 years later...

Perhaps you remember me posting about getting a new (used) car...

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Za%20net/IMG_3079-Copy_zpsec4ac853.jpg

A change of car was definitely necessary in the near future as my previous car was 13 years old and rust was getting the better of it, but I would never get a huge cow of a car like this if it was not the only practical solution. Most smaller cars have troubles hosting three child seats in the back...

Meet Erazem.

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Za%20net/Erazem_zps80a9775a.jpg

Born yesterday at 18.15 CET, 3160 grammes. We're all very happy but somewhat exhausted. Nadja is coming home on Monday. Today the girls are at my mother, so I need to go hunting for beer. NOW.

You have no mercy for yourself. Congrats.

grin.gif My thoughts exactly. It was a tough decision as our life will revolve solely around children for decades now but we decided this was what we wanted. I think I was drugged and abused with my consent. wink.png

And thank you!

EDIT: My head hurts, but I feared worse.

Meet Erazem.

Born yesterday at 18.15 CET, 3160 grammes. We're all very happy but somewhat exhausted. Nadja is coming home on Monday. Today the girls are at my mother, so I need to go hunting for beer. NOW.

Congratulations, SV!! cool.png

::

And, well played, you finally have enough elements in your squad for two fireteams! grin.gif

Thanks!

We have definitely reached our limit, even three is intimidating. And we're not getting any younger. I'm handling the older two on my own in the mornings, which can raise one's blood pressure without any coffee. The first Ajda's statement of the day is usually "GO AWAY!". She would not sleep in the evening, but indefinitely in the mornings. Oh, except on Saturdays and Sundays. https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Smiley/head_wall.gif

Tjaša is far more independent and usually gets up while I'm kicking myself around the apartment to keep my eyes open.

I'm a bit worried how we'll handle when my father's leave is over. My mother is helping in the afternoons and picks the girls up from school/KG but is unable (unwilling) to do it on a regular basis, so I'll have to jump in sooner or later. It will be problematic to keep my demanded 8h presence at work. Etc. etc....

Meh, we'll just have to manage somehow. When you're in neck deep, you find a way to swim.

• 2 weeks later...

D'awww! Congratulations man! The things you get up to while I'm away! ;-)

• 3 weeks later...