UFO: Extraterrestrials Updated

baby arm

The first official patch is here for UFO: Extraterrestrials, making some very anticipated changes.

* There is an increase of the selling price for most equipment the player can manufacture or capture.

* Autosaving is now possible before each mission and the start of every month.

* UFO: Extraterrestrials can now be played in more resolutions (1024x768 and higher)

* Windowed mode is now supported.

* Tactical mode is animated smoother and is greatly enhanced by a variety of useful new hotkeys and available settings (like movement speed for units or scrolling speed).

* Extensive hotkey support for both real time and tactical modes.

Read about all the changes here and then download the v7.05 patch here.

Nice list! The missing hotkeys were one of the things that Slaughter missed, now he will be happy (:

I do have to wait until the end of June, though. UFO:ET will be released here then. (Europe)

Odd, i went into a local EBGames outlet and they didn't even have the game listed in their computer yet (:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that Babyarm,

I can't see anything like that on the box or disc!!

Game seesm to play ok so I don't neceesarily need the mods but it would be nice to know where to get the number from if I ever did need to load it up!!

I have the UK version does any one else here have UK version and have they located serial number!!!

Rgds Steve :)

• 1 year later...
Guest willy D
Cheers mate

Explains why I couldn't find the serial number!!

I'm playing game without patch at moment so will carry on and then restart with patch to see the differences.

Thnaks for pointing me in right direction

Rgds Steve

how do you know the patch has been installed, I click the run button and then click install, it works for about a second and then disappears...