KaZaA's brand new sci-fi look!

The Veteran

If you've been following the thread in off-topic you'll be pleased to hear that the wait is finally over! If not then... The wait is still finally over but you won't know what you've been waiting for...

Fact is that unless you have KaZaA you won't really care but for those of you who do, go HERE now to download the new XCom skin for one of the world's most widely used illegal download program...

If you want to see it first there's a screenshot of the skin at the same address as the download and also in the old discussion thread for this topic. I hope you all download it and enjoy it (and preferably rate it at 10!)

Oh and one last thing... Do read the readme... It's there for a reason! Especially if you run a low resolution...

HEY!

You've used my rendering of the Firestorm without my consent!

Now I'm going to sue you, Kazaa, this site, the company which hosts this site, any ISP which has connected to this site since the infringing materials were uploaded, and all customers of the offending ISPs!

-----

In other news:

Cool, an X-COM skin. :)

Um... Cheers :)

All of the images I used were taken from XTC, no outlying sources were used. Therefore any pictures were property of Pete, who would happily have given me permission to use them... Had I bothered to ask :)

Ah well, enjoy it! And just think yourself lucky that your work was included in such a masterpiece! :(

• 2 weeks later...