Buying a mobile phone...

Space Voyager

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I hadn't realised things were this bad for Android users:

- Link A

- Link B

- Link C (added for the comments after the article, as the article itself is contested)

::

So who is to blame - Google, carriers, OEMs? The lot, it seems. How this goes on virtually without any serious regulation and, shall we say, minimal customer support is astounding. what.gif

• 3 years later...
So yesterday I woke up and I was shocked. Something bad happened during the night with my trusty Samsung Galaxy S2. Looks like during the night there was some update that required phone reset. Unfortunately the update screwed up the system completely and I could only do a factory wipe reset. So I said fuck. I will have to configure it all over again. So I went crazy and bought my self Galaxy S7. It arrived Today which was really fast delivery. I will probably start enjoying it once I find the courage to start configuring it.

My brother can't shut up about S7... ''Amazing, look at the responsiveness, the speed of the camera, everything!'' Yeah well, costing as much as a decent PC, it better be. I'll hold on to my S3 Neo. It let's me speak to people just as nicely. :envygreensmiley: