Estonia under cyber attack

As some of you may know, Estonia and Russia have had a falling out recently after the Estonian authorities decided to move an old Soviet war memorial.

Since the incident began, Estonian government and economic websites have been under sustained denial of service attacks. The Estonian authorities have published a list of the IP addresses of the responsible parties - the majority of these addresses belong to the Russian government.

Estonia hasn't yet directly accused Russia of launching these attacks, but it has requested technical support from NATO and is trying to put this matter at the top of the agenda for a forthcoming EU/Russia conference.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6665145.stm

Reminds me of the recent incidents where russian ships threw nuclear waste material overboard in japanese waters.

Or the threats against Ukraine and Georgia. Or the murders of several russian reporters who were critical of the regime. Or the recent assasination of that secret service guy with a radioactive substance. Or the gruesome war in chechenya.

Russia is on its way back to dictatorship and being the black sheep of nations. Or is it already there? (:

I fear that dictatorship and authoritarian boss are not becoming blacksheeps but kind of norm actually sadly .

Europe is taking a far right change( ancient members of far right movement being now at government in france ), japan want to change it constitution to nomore be pacific and about usa i will stay quiet to not have stones throw at me.

Volunteers for starship troopers corps ?