This is fun!

Knan

I'm having a blast (literally) playing this one. Oodles of fun compared to Aftermath.

And just now, the beastmen stopped fooling around and brought out the heavy artillery. Not the best night for bringing a level 2 rookie along to cydonia. No heavy suits, no heavy weapons apart from a few grenades.

My major toughness, major stability guy might win me the day, still. But I'm knee-deep in shit and loving it! (:

(Keep the spoilers to yourself, please. It's my first runthrough and I'm mostly unspoiled.)

PS. Love the small touches. Territories being renamed in their honor if you lose a veteran soldier, for example.

PS. Love the small touches. Territories being renamed in their honor if you lose a veteran soldier, for example.

DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

i had teritories renamed without them being lost. i think it's to glorious achivements.

like Ute's butchery? Svensons glory?

hmm...

Rita's HARDCORE GOHTIC DEATH METAL sea. (hehehe. made that up but it actually makes sense...)

DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

i had teritories renamed without them being lost. i think it's to glorious achivements.

like Ute's butchery? Svensons glory?

Inglorious achievements too, it seems. Twin Tombs when I lost two men on a victorious mission.

Ute's Butchery is around, of course.

*COUGHSPOILERCOUGHNAMECOUGHSPATTERCOUGHPANTPANTPANTPOWERCOUGHPLANT*

that's only one of them hehe.

anyway. Heinemann's grave? is that where ute dies? and shouldn't that be cydonia? i mean... Jorgan Heinemann died there.

Ahh. Lone sniper in good position, improved silencer, attacking reticulan rebels.

14 shots, 13 hits, 7 kills. No shots were fired by the reticulans all mission. Only one noticed the sniper, but was too slow to get a shot off. Beautiful.

Not at all like that mission we don't talk about, where the expedition massacred my men en masse in mere seconds with a barrage of rockets.

Ahh. Lone sniper in good position, improved silencer, attacking reticulan rebels.

14 shots, 13 hits, 7 kills. No shots were fired by the reticulans all mission. Only one noticed the sniper, but was too slow to get a shot off. Beautiful.

Not at all like that mission we don't talk about, where the expedition massacred my men en masse in mere seconds with a barrage of rockets.

Screenshots!!!!! We want screenshots!!!!! (:

Good to see that your having fun with the game, Knan.

i am a bit disturbed by the low graphical detail. but i run the game at max so i am an over arrogant idiot with two rich parents that spoil me all the time. well... no... but that's what most people think. arrogant maybe... but rich... no..

hmm. can i ask you for some screenshots of snipers?

Great screen shots Knan (:

Having aquired a new PC my self a couple of weeks ago I think I might have to give afterlight another blast. I'm running a Duel Core processor with a 768Mb nVidia 8800 GTX so running it in high res shouldn't be a problem.

Just realises that I sound like I'm bragging. Sorry!

EDIT: Spell your name right m8. Sorry (:

https://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5944/bullseyedg3.th.jpg

Beta Squad Sniper Claude, quietly covering for Samantha on this occasion.

https://img91.imageshack.us/img91/723/diealreadyza7.th.jpg

Harald the Mountain takes care of a downed martian robot, while athletic medic Mark gets his breath back after yet another shotgun rush.

(Oh, and Sorbicol, I'm running it fine in a 1600x900 window myself. On a somewhat cheaper video card. Running it on Linux through Wine means the "scenery background" graphics option malfunctions, however, so I'm missing a little bit of eyecandy.)