Laser Squad Nemesis Section?

Pete

Should we consider adding an LSN section to the site and forums?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Well should we?

• Hell yes! I'd love to see some suppoort for it! (Mention if you're willing to help out as well).
    • Not bothered.
    • I don't think so (please give reasons why).

Well I dragged this topic up since I figured that it was easy enough adding the new UFO ET section and forums (well done to Zombie on adding/editing the page content), so it might be a good time to re-visit the idea of adding a section for this game too.

There is a poll at the top of this topic - please cast your votes and reasons why.

If you think we should have a section, would you like to help out in some way (such as writing a little content along the lines of an introduction page, some game guides, hints and tips etc) or if you're already a player do you want to possibly help out by moderating a forum or two if we add some LSN forums.

If you don't think it's a good idea, let us know why as well (aside from the fact that the game has a monthly/quarterly/annual subscription that is :D).

I'd also like to know how many LSN players there actually are here, so speak up if you play it please.

Thanks all!

• 1 month later...

Werrll... it'd be handier if there were more people positive about this than "Not bothered" on the poll, and even better if someone wanted to perhaps head up gathering info.

I've got the content from teh old lasersquad.co.uk site, but it's probably quite out of date by now.