Is it possible to fix username?

chocolatemouse

Hello :D i registered after being for years just a lurking soul and by mistake i mispelled my nickname while registering . Is there a possibility to fix this little mistake that i can use aname i use since longtime ( chocolatemouse and not chocolatelouse)and that i can remember ?

I know it is a bit stupid request but it is difficult to involve in a forum with a nickname you not like.

Thanks nose kisss :D

If you're going to keep kissing my nose you better be female :D

Glad to have you with us! There are many lurkers here, and though we appreciate that, it's nice to chat with fellow gamers. With the recent release of both Afterlight and Extraterrestrials, there should be plenty to discuss.

Glad to have you with us! There are many lurkers here, and though we appreciate that, it's nice to chat with fellow gamers. With the recent release of both Afterlight and Extraterrestrials, there should be plenty to discuss.

:D You will be glad to know that you have to clean lipstick on your nose now :)

In matter of game we usualy preffer to be considered as gamers not as strange uncommon creatures :D

Yes i played as well princess maker , than unreal tournament, everquest or europa universalis :D

My despair is to have modding skills of a dinosaurian ( ok i am kind of one having began my informatic formation on a zx 81 sinclair 1K memory , yes was years ago , remembering trying to program in basic , pages and pages to make move two pixels , the illogical logics of binary and hexadecimal, and then unhappy i experments in assembleur langage, that ended the time of my taste for programmation ( and expanded llife time of my machines) .

That is why i stay a fan of abandonware.

Nose kiss

Sorry to go a little off topic, but I can't wait until I can play UFO: Afterlight tomorrow. I work at a Cyber Cafe and when it showed up I immediately started downloading it. However just as it reached 100% another mob of Counter-Strike gamers came and I had put one of them on Computer 1, which was downloading the game. I was so busy the rest of the day I never got around to playing it. xD

Tuesday...however...ooooh yeeeah :D

In matter of game we usualy preffer to be considered as gamers not as strange uncommon creatures :D

Will try to keep it that way from now on :D

...that ended the time of my taste for programmation...

Yeah, programming can take a serious toll on one's patience! It is fun when you get something working, but the time it takes is off the scales. Did you ever try a modern tool for programming? Visual Studio from MS and the likes makes programming a very different experience!

That is why i stay a fan of abandonware.

Indeed! It's good to see many old jewels re-released on Steam, the consoles and elsewhere as well! Some games never loose their playability (like X-COM).

@John: This topic stopped being useful after the 3rd post (as mission was accomplished by then), so no worries. I imagine you'll have a blast playing Afterlight of these games are your cup of tea! Do share some first impressions after giving it a spin.

For abandonware shopping i usualy see here https://www.the-underdogs.info/

No Sadly i never tried again to do programmation it was in the era of old amstrad 6128 and atari STe, when games were on floppy disks and that Demo groups were new idols ( yes i am old).

I am trying to interest to modding but i feel lost with . I will try to re put nose in modding forums ( i would like to create a kind of psy character for afterlight as it was in ufo as but just a sweet dream.

Nose kisss

ps

Hur mar du slaughter ? ( i hope that i remember spelling , learned it from swedish friends on everquest)

Well, there has been some discussion at the official ALTAR forums about modding in the Psy characters. Maybe you can talk them into doing it.

And I do very well thank you! I'm actually Norwegian, so I don't have full control of the Swedish spelling myself, but it was close enough. Norwegian, Swedish and Danish are fairly similar.