COMBATMOD

drake88

I have been putting on the final touches to a new mod that I have been working on over the past month or so. The purpose of this mod is to create a mod that combines ShadoWarrior's Weaponrebalance mod with the Team Unleashed mod (which includes my Armorymod).

I was going to call it the Combomod; but that sounded too much like an order at McDonalds. So we bring you the COMBATMOD:

Combatmod

Please let me know if the link does not work.

The framework of the Combatmod lies with ShadoWarriors Weaponrebalancemod 3.16. To this mod I added in the following items:

Armorymod (14 new armors each with their own skins) A link to take a look at the skins can be found here .

11 new weapons (many with new skins by rman and psychophat- really cool)

4 new helmets

New maps found by rman (VERY COOL!)

plus some other things here and there.......

I would like to give thanks to the following members.

ShadoWarrior - Your Weaponrebalance mod is the best one out there. Thank you for giving me permission to add a few items to it. Your tutorial on modding has opened up a whole new enjoyment of gaming for me. Thank you so much.

rman - The new maps that you unlocked are really cool. Fighting in the huge base complex is a fun experience. Thanks for adding all of the new skins for the new weapons.

pyschophat - Your tutorial on adding new armors was the start of all this. If you would not have passed this knowledge onto me, I could never have created this.

Here is an image of the AK107.

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/drake_88/ak107.gif

The soldier is wearing the Powered Scout Armor.

Here is a picture of the Steyr.

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/drake_88/steyr.gif

Both of these weapons are brought to you by rman (I believe. If not rman then it was by psychophat) Either way, I take NO credit for these images. But they are some of the cool things that Team Unleashed created.

Here is a picture of part of one of the new maps found by rman.

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/drake_88/train.gif

This is part of the big base complex map. Once again, credit goes to rman for finding this.

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice! Have you spoken to Drake about this? I can't very well update "his download" if he isn't aware of it (:

No, I did not. Well, I guess this is His thread, so I expect Him to do either one of these things:

- reply saying it's OK (basically rubber-stamping it),

- ask for removing it (which is fine with me as well since it's His creation anyway),

- He will check it out, make changes if needed and upload as final version (which would be the best thing for the gamers).

Csimbi

Thanks for updating this to ShadoWarrior's 3.17 version. It saves me from making the changes. So thank you.

Happy gaming and I hope you like the mod so far.

drake88

Afterlight is coming soon, so I played Aftermath, and now it's time for Aftershock.

So far, I've spent more time on the update than playing it, but yes, I like it so far.

Thanks.

***Edit

Even though the extra maps are nice, I removed them - got tired over re-loading over and over again...

Other than that, it's great.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I have been putting on the final touches to a new mod that I have been working on over the past month or so. The purpose of this mod is to create a mod that combines ShadoWarrior's Weaponrebalance mod with the Team Unleashed mod (which includes my Armorymod).

I was going to call it the Combomod; but that sounded too much like an order at McDonalds. So we bring you the COMBATMOD:

Combatmod

Please let me know if the link does not work.

The framework of the Combatmod lies with ShadoWarriors Weaponrebalancemod 3.16. To this mod I added in the following items:

Armorymod (14 new armors each with their own skins) A link to take a look at the skins can be found here .

11 new weapons (many with new skins by rman and psychophat- really cool)

4 new helmets

New maps found by rman (VERY COOL!)

plus some other things here and there.......

I would like to give thanks to the following members.

ShadoWarrior - Your Weaponrebalance mod is the best one out there. Thank you for giving me permission to add a few items to it. Your tutorial on modding has opened up a whole new enjoyment of gaming for me. Thank you so much.

rman - The new maps that you unlocked are really cool. Fighting in the huge base complex is a fun experience. Thanks for adding all of the new skins for the new weapons.

pyschophat - Your tutorial on adding new armors was the start of all this. If you would not have passed this knowledge onto me, I could never have created this.

Added to files section. Good stuff!

How about some screens I can add to the files section?

Howdy,

I grew impatient waiting for an update, therefore I updated this MOD according to Weapon Rebalance 3.17-

Downloads: the mod, the source.

Enjoy.

Afterlight is coming soon, so I played Aftermath, and now it's time for Aftershock.

So far, I've spent more time on the update than playing it, but yes, I like it so far.

Thanks.

***Edit

Even though the extra maps are nice, I removed them - got tired over re-loading over and over again...

Other than that, it's great.

I was wondering why the combatmod.vfs of the original combatmod = 27.2 MB (28,529,140 bytes) is Larger than the Updated combatmod1_01 = 16.2 MB (17,001,020 bytes) Does it mean that some of the maps in the original combatmod were deleted and can't be seen any more in the updated version? according to the updated

version's readme2 file that WRB 3.17 is already included and Amory?

THIS MOD IS A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING MODS:
- Weaponrebalance 3.17
- Armorymod
- Items and maps from the Team Unleashed project
- new maps (Huge Base complex, small dock, large dock.....)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

I'm starting on aftershock after a looooong break and decided to see what mods I've missed and found this. Unfortunetaly it seems that when I try to open it with winrar I always get "unexpected end of archive" and "the archive is in unknown format or damaged". I've tried to download it again and again but always get the same error. Is there any other download mirror besides the one here on strategy core that works?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to try out this mod

Hello

I'm starting on aftershock after a looooong break and decided to see what mods I've missed and found this. Unfortunetaly it seems that when I try to open it with winrar I always get "unexpected end of archive" and "the archive is in unknown format or damaged". I've tried to download it again and again but always get the same error. Is there any other download mirror besides the one here on strategy core that works?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to try out this mod

Just downloaded and uncompressed it correctly.

Maybe your browser? I am using Firefox 3.6.2