Xenocide dead

Preda

As a member of Project Xenocide, I can guarantee the game is still forging ahead at full steam. Dteviot is hard at work getting the Geoscape functional and there has also been some work/discussion on the Battlescape interface. Many of the texts (UFOPaedia articles) have recently been finished and are awaiting integration. Some art models were also finished not too long ago.

Production of the game has slowed down in some respects due to real life commitments of some, but the active members are still contributing to the project. True, the news page hasn't had much updating, but that was mainly because there are few members which have access to it and also we were focused on other projects. :D

- Zombie

Xeno has also changed coding language, from C++ to C# (they haven't officially admitted it, but it's done), so that's bound to produce further delay (everything has to be recoded, same as when they changed engines and when they changed to Python, and so).

Admittedly, I have confidence in Dteviot, he seems like the only person who can revive Xenocide from its slumber and finally do something with it; but this is something I have seen before, I hope this time it's different.