Cultist

masc030686

Maybe they are under psionic control, isn't there any effect icon on their portraits?

there is some icon, but non of them says that they har under psionic control, there is one that says they are panicing.

but if they are under psionic control how do i counter what effecit.

AFAIK, you cannot, the only way is to use psionic-resistant equipment and sending people with high psi-skills.

If they are panicking, then if I'm not mistaken, there is nothing to do, just don't send people prone to panic to dangerous missions, or at least don't give them powerful weapons :D

The first time this happened to me I was massacred by my own weapons. Luckily I didn't have to continue this game thanks to installing the update patch. :D

Bulk up on your psi skill a little, use any add-ons that might help reduce psionic attack (some human helmet attachments do this), get psi units with area-effect accessories that help reduce mental attack, or at the very least a soldier well trained in Leader skills. I can't remember what the cyborgs had, but they seemed to be fairly resistant to it. Either that or I'd boosted their psi skills sufficiently.

It's terrible at first, but once your soldiers start hitting high levels, such as 16 and above, you'll rarely suffer from these effects.

- NKF

• 6 years later...