Official X-COM Fan Art thread

Pumpkinhead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Here again, if anyone has some X-COM related art sitting around collecting dust, post it here or contact me. I'm always looking for stuff for our fan art page (see link in my previous post), and we would like it to be as diverse as possible. Slow but sure, we becomming one of the premier sites for X-COM art on the net today. :P

- Zombie

Hey all, I just googled "Zrylam" for the first time in a while (used to only be one result :P) and came across some of my Fan Art that I posted a while back, with a "only using a 4-colour pen" gimmick. Since then, the pic's been finished and can be seen here deviantART: 4-colour pen - Muton Dying by ~Zrylam. Anyway, could an admin replace the pic with the newer version (resize if necessary) and if possible, link to my deviant account.

PS: Nice site you have here, I'll have to remember to come back :P

I always thought it was a cybernetic implant. :P

Wow, thanks for heads-up, Zrylam! I updated our Fan Art page with the new pic. Don't be a stranger around these parts, and if you have any more X-COM related art, just let me know. :P

- Zombie

• 4 weeks later...

So Mutons like human flesh, eh? Who would have thunk it. :thinking:

As always, Danial, your stuff is top-notch! (See our X-COM FanArt page for this as well as more of Danial's artwork).

How about some fan art with, oh, say, Ethereals, Sectoids or the terror units? :eh:

- Zombie

Great stuff Danial and I've seen some of your other work too, it's all top notch. Quick bit of inter-forum propaganda'ing but would you be interested in helping us out with some artwork for an XCom project we're working on here? The link is in my sig, just drop a line in the related forum or pm me if you're interested. I can arrange to email you some of the work we have so far if you're intrigued!