health and name remover mod

Satan Claus

No healthbar and nametag mod.

installation: simply copy nohealthname_mod.vfs to your game directory.

Compatibility: compatible with any mods wich not changed "\interface\configs\tactical" folder.

Main bar in the bottom of screen in tactical view not changed.

Changelog

v 1.0

removed from tactical view:

- healthbar from top of all units.

- black tag around unit names.

ps: if anybody help me in removing names from top of units on tactical map, im be very grateful.

Screenshot inside archive

nohealthname_mod_v1.0.zip

Is it possible to strip the health bars from your squad without also removing it from the enemy? My cursory examination of the tactgamewnd_opt.txt file doesn't seem to indicate any such ability to differentiate between your troops and the enemy.

Is it possible to strip the health bars from your squad without also removing it from the enemy? My cursory examination of the tactgamewnd_opt.txt file doesn't seem to indicate any such ability to differentiate between your troops and the enemy.

Ok, why you need TWO healtbar in game? First one on the top of any unit and second in the bottom units control bar? :bleh:

Anyway, i dont dig very deep in the tactgamewnd_opt.txt, but find many variables like "BAR red, green, e.t.c." maybe later try them for differentiation.

But you can't see the health bar for the enemy anywhere but over their head, right? What SW wanted to know s if it's possible to remove it from your men but not from the enemy...

Nope. I can see enemy info after im make one click on them. In the bottom bar apear a NEW unit icon.

For detail see screenshot.

https://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/satanklaus/enemy_health.jpg