Can't get ressources to go past 3

Mayetman

Worth noting that the number of territories doesn't equate to the amount of resources you get - I have 11 fuel resources for example but only have a level of 4 atm. Just keep collecting as you can. I had this problem for ages with crystals and didn't get lasers until late in the game! If you are trading fuel with the Reticulans you won't get those resources back without going to war with them again either.

Note you can also upgrade some station facilities to increase your resource levels as well. try and research the warehouse facility to do so.

Other than that, just keep plugging away and try to invade some territory with fuel resources!

Worth noting that the number of territories doesn't equate to the amount of resources you get - I have 11 fuel resources for example but only have a level of 4 atm. Just keep collecting as you can. I had this problem for ages with crystals and didn't get lasers until late in the game! If you are trading fuel with the Reticulans you won't get those resources back without going to war with them again either.

Note you can also upgrade some station facilities to increase your resource levels as well. try and research the warehouse facility to do so.

Other than that, just keep plugging away and try to invade some territory with fuel resources!

Sweet thanks

Does anybody know how much fuel/resource you get from the different icons??

I think I counted 3 different. Which ones generates most?? and how much do they generate??

Like one is kinda faded out with a frame around it

The next one is yellow with a frame

And the last one is also yellow but with no frame around it....

Because I got 10 fuel deposit and only lvl 5

Hey, people.

I see others have the same peroblem as I do... but anybody with a bit more serious or complete/detailed reply on that? (no offence to the ones who have tryed to help but...) :bleh:

I, myself want 4 metal. I have production of 6 but only 3 availabe... something doesn't make sence here.

• 2 months later...

I'm playing the game for the 4-th time and I still can't get more than 3 metal. I'm playing Afterlight 1.4. I've already researched the Warehouse technology but it doesn't help. Yes, now, when i've researched the Warehouse technology i can build Metal Store. But how the hell i can build it if i need 4 Metal to build it and i have "3 (Limited)"???

LIMITED BY WHAT???? I've got 6 metal mines, i'm not trading metal with reticulans. Can anybody tell once and forever what should be built/researched to remove the limited state for each resource? I NEED METAL.

P.S. Sometimes I want to kill the game developers for this crazy idea of limiting the resources.

• 6 months later...

Very simply, Take over more mines to get more resources, your going to need a lot of mines, and tahts means you need a huge terrotiry, jsut keep capturing and building. Don't forget to build lots of terraforming stations as this will make it easier for you when you expand far from your base, as the enviroment gets more hostile the further away you are from it.

Reserarch Warehouse Technology, and Advanced mining tech (near to the end of the research tree) to get maximum resources, and produce prowerful armours and weapons.

A little tip, make sure you spread out in all directions from your base, if you palyed before try and remember where those good mines are and work your way towards them as quick as you can. You can make life easier on yourself by ignoring the mission where the beastmen first appear for a day or two, try and get more terrortiries captured.