Help With Final Mission (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!)*****

raeven37

In Aftershock:

I'm having trouble with the final mission to the M*** base. I've got my squad there no problem, fought my way across the landscape to the lift that takes you into the base, then fought the Rets inside the base, killed them all no problem.

Now, when I go all the way to the lowest level, I see the 3 M**m's on the wall, and they all have red arrows above the block that is above them.

I've tried every possible damage type, from splash to warp to projectile, and nothing in that room can I damage. I'm at a loss as what to do. The "Next Area" button is able to be pressed, but there isn't an exit grid on the map and the teleporters just take you to the middle/upper level. When I try to press the button, it says none of my soldiers are in the exit area. Help! I've scoured the forums for information, but I haven't found anything to help.

Sincerely,

Raeven.

• 2 months later...
ok, so, if you still have this problem, try looking at the leftmost object, the one that you are told to destroy first. on it's right side, around the middle, there is a pipe going into it. aiming at the base of that pipe with a couple of ap bullets should take it down. The same strategy applies for the other two objects.