Silent Storm GOLD??

lokitexas

I just got Silent Storm and am LOVING it. How did I miss this one??

Anyway, it says Gold comes with SS and Sentinals. But I was wondering if Sentinals is packed into the main campagin? It doesnt say anything about Sentinals in the menus etc.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Should be a second disk in the pack for sentinels. :)

I just got Silent Storm and am LOVING it. How did I miss this one??

Anyway, it says Gold comes with SS and Sentinals. But I was wondering if Sentinals is packed into the main campagin? It doesnt say anything about Sentinals in the menus etc.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Should be a second disk in the pack for sentinels. :)

Strange...because it came with 3 discs, and I loaded all of them. I still dont see Sentinals.

First two disks are Silent Storm, last one are Sentinels. You should have two folders where you installed the games, and two games listed under All programs. Is this not so?

Silent Storm are good indeed! It's a shame so many missed the games the fist time around, but glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!

First two disks are Silent Storm, last one are Sentinels. You should have two folders where you installed the games, and two games listed under All programs. Is this not so?

Silent Storm are good indeed! It's a shame so many missed the games the fist time around, but glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!

Ahhh got it. It seems when it asked me to insert disk 3, it didnt install it. So I entered it again and bam...its installed :)

Anyway, I am not sure how I missed this one. The good thing is I was able to grab this gem for only 8 bucks :)

Now, I am going to be waiting for next Silent Storm.

I am SOOO damn glad I picked this one up.

Congratulations on the find! I missed this one too, but snagged the Gold not too long ago. It is one of my faves now. I wish the editor was easier to use, because I'd love to make new missions and soldiers. Anyways, enjoy SS and when you finish that, there's S3.

Congratulations on the find! I missed this one too, but snagged the Gold not too long ago. It is one of my faves now. I wish the editor was easier to use, because I'd love to make new missions and soldiers. Anyways, enjoy SS and when you finish that, there's S3.

I know...its awesome to not wait for an expansion. I did the same thing with Spellforce 1 after I played Spellforce 2 and loved it. Missed the first one, then picked up the plat edition with the 2 expansions.

Lokitexas

After you have finished playing through both games - S2 (silent Storm) and S3 (Sentinels) make sure you play again using some of the mods available on this website. They can add hours of additional game play.

Read through the threads here thoroughly as well - there are loads of tips and hints especially for the "special" missions hidden throughout both games. And don't be afraid to ask any questions, we'll do our best to answer.

Welcome to the Silent Storm universe!

Lokitexas

After you have finished playing through both games - S2 (silent Storm) and S3 (Sentinels) make sure you play again using some of the mods available on this website. They can add hours of additional game play.

Read through the threads here thoroughly as well - there are loads of tips and hints especially for the "special" missions hidden throughout both games. And don't be afraid to ask any questions, we'll do our best to answer.

Welcome to the Silent Storm universe!

Well worth the price of admission to get that katana on the "special" ninja mission!