I've been excommunicated!!

If I were you, I'd get ready for when the Pope calls upon the Catholic world to start a crusade against the music industry in order to defend the faith against such heretical sounds. (For no sounds that the devil listen too could ever be considered 'music')

Damn I've been playing Medieval Total War 2 waaaay to much!

:)

If I were you, I'd get ready for when the Pope calls upon the Catholic world to start a crusade against the music industry in order to defend the faith against such heretical sounds. (For no sounds that the devil listen too could ever be considered 'music')

Damn I've been playing Medieval Total War 2 waaaay to much!

When I read the topic headliner I thought: 'Has he been playing Medieval Total War 2?'.

But since it's about his holiness, The Grand Pooba, having another brainfart I see no other way that we invade the Pope's little patch of land and get this done with thise religion thing once and for all.

The Pope better beware....He could be awakened one dark night to the thundering sounds of Metal in all it's forms. Maybe in such a way that Marty McFly woke up the youthful of his father in order to restore timeline from which he came. :)

I 'm Darth Vader and I come from the planet of Vulcan!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
Pretty sure the pope has to name an (excommunati). He can't just generalize and excommunicate people who are interested in things considered sinful, but he could excommunicate entire religious orders. For instance the (Cathars) could be excommunicated, but to excommunicate (John Smith) he'd actually have to name him. Not that any of it matters anyway xD. Hell is full of dads, and popes.