Post Milestones

Zombie

• 4 months later...

I'm past 5,000 smile.png

Thor also passed 2,000, however his are probably higher quality than mine and so equal to 2.5 posts each. Certainly the English within them is of higher quality, like he's been dining on dictionary's and conversing regularly with Stephen Fry grin.gif

Still a way to go to catch up with Slaughter though! Fortunately his absence (it's like a hole in the site :argh:) is allowing me to creep up to him wink.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats on your respective seniority promotions, gentlemen! :)

Boot-camp and guard duty on the rear belong in the past for you. You're now assigned to the forward detachment where the real action is.

Now, what you see there is not incoming beer - but incoming shells. Welcome to the front! :D

High ranking officers of course are overseeing the battle from errr... a more commanding position.

::

I must attend to other more pressing duties presently, so, if you'll excuse me.

For the good of the war effort I really have to tend to my cognac rations before General FA exhausts them completely. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Well it took me a while, but I finally earned my 6th pip which means 5000+ posts. I don't post news much (I'd rather leave that to Thorondor), the forums aren't anywhere near as busy as when I joined (I remember the 10-15 post days, those were fun), and I've been dealing with multiple RL problems for the last year, so yeah, not a huge priority. But I still love these forums and it's great community. Thanks everyone! thanks.gif

I suppose I should congratulate Space Voyager on 5000 as he's only 27 posts away from that milestone. Keep chugging soldier! yes.gif

- Zombie

• 2 months later...