My game is running up side down

Nitro

Hi everyone

Bought a copy of UFO Aftermath a couple years ago, but installed it for the first time just now.

My computer is relatively new, bought it last year, a desktop computer.

I installed the 1.4 patch. I ran the game, but it insists on running upside down!!

I read here in the forum the offered solution to change the refresh rate to 70 hz, so I tried, but it doesn't work!

What can I do to fix the problem?! Any suggestions? Maybe I did something wrong? Is my copy of UFO bad?

Please assist! :D

Nitro

Are you by any chance using a flat screen LCD monitor? The one I use at work has a screen tilt function where you can tilt the display with software to match what ever orientation you've set for the monitor.

Perhaps the resolution the game's using is set up so that it's tilted that way. Try and see if you can look for any keyboard shortcuts used by your monitor drivers that can be used to change the orientation. I think you could also set the screen resolution in-game. That might work.

If all else fails, well, twist your screen 180 degrees. :D

- NKF

Lowering the refresh rate worked for some but not all. The other option is check through the video control panel that comes with the drivers and see if there's any option in regards of changing the orientation of the video output, quite common in, but not restricted to Intel graphic cards. BTW, knowing the brand and model of the graphics card would make this easier.