#1 peter

new
peter

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:01 PM

When im knocked out Siegfried i dont see any exit: And when i leaving the place im enter the bridge part and the game is over...

/ peter

#2 Crazy Gringo

new
Crazy Gringo

War is hell and war never changes therefore hell never changes

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:52 PM

Well you're in luck. The Chronicles of Mr. G is currently at that very spot.
If you get the bridge part....Then you have been killing too many allied personnel. Even if they had it coming to them.
Otherwise I can only recommend this Hammer & Sickle forum at CDV.
Words to live by from Sergent Gunnery Highway: ' You adapt, improvise and overcome!'

'To kill a dream it is not enough to kill the dreamer', -Quote by Crazy Gringo until proven otherwise.

Mental Father of Air Morelman and Air Wargot!

Official StrategyCore UFO: Afterlight previewer. Preview here!

Has joined the league of 'The Crazy 8800s'

#3 peter

new
peter

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:15 PM

View PostCrazy Gringo, on 29th November 2006, 3:52pm, said:

Well you're in luck. The Chronicles of Mr. G is currently at that very spot.
If you get the bridge part....Then you have been killing too many allied personnel. Even if they had it coming to them.
Otherwise I can only recommend this Hammer & Sickle forum at CDV.

ok thanx for that but the walktrough says go to the exit...and where is that by the cabbin or the mountin or,,, ?should it be a blue square or???

At the Water Scoop i killed the reinforcement but otherwise i hav not killed any alliied...

Peter

#4 Crazy Gringo

new
Crazy Gringo

War is hell and war never changes therefore hell never changes

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

If the 'Leave' button is green then use that to leave the area. If it isn't green then you got unfriendly activity in the area.
If killing the Allied reinforcement gives an extra black mark in your red book of bad karma then I want to know....
If you can leave the area you should get a map of the areas that you can get too....I suggest heading for your first safe house.
Words to live by from Sergent Gunnery Highway: ' You adapt, improvise and overcome!'

'To kill a dream it is not enough to kill the dreamer', -Quote by Crazy Gringo until proven otherwise.

Mental Father of Air Morelman and Air Wargot!

Official StrategyCore UFO: Afterlight previewer. Preview here!

Has joined the league of 'The Crazy 8800s'

#5 peter

new
peter

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

View PostCrazy Gringo, on 29th November 2006, 7:24pm, said:

If the 'Leave' button is green then use that to leave the area. If it isn't green then you got unfriendly activity in the area.
If killing the Allied reinforcement gives an extra black mark in your red book of bad karma then I want to know....
If you can leave the area you should get a map of the areas that you can get too....I suggest heading for your first safe house.

Ok thanx for that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users