New Online UFOpaedia

Pumpkinhead

Just looked at your guide Pumpkin and it looks very nice aside from some minor details. Those being the justified alignment causing big gaps of space between words on some lines when using certain screen widths and font types/sizes, and the way your mouseover menu layout sometimes supercedes one clickable on top of another. Other than those two issues I thought your site was very well created. Kudos as they say!

• 2 months later...

As Christopher Walken would exclaim on "The Continental" skit he does on Saturday Night Live: Wow-e-Wow-Wow!!! Your UFOpaedia is awesome! Too bad it was not around in 1996 when I first started playing X-COM. It would of came in handy.

For some reason the Elerium-115 entry is not loading up for me. Everything else seems to be working fine though!

Aach, who needs an index page anyway! Everything is at your fingertips already. You know what they say: "Don't mess with a good thing".

When do you know a wabsite is really good? When you put it in your web favorites AND make it available offline. Yours is both Pumpkinhead, Great Job! :power: