Another awesome flash game!

Aralez

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is intense! I got to 50% of level 6. It seems that the speed of the rocket increases with each level, so I advise to increase the sensitivity. Nice find, Aralez. :D

Wow, that is intense! I got to 50% of level 6. It seems that the speed of the rocket increases with each level, so I advise to increase the sensitivity. Nice find, Aralez. (again) :)

[rant]

I had troubles with this one... I didn't notice any difference to the speed of the controls after maxing them out towards "touchy", so I used the windows control panel to max out my general mouse speed.

This still wouldn't get me past level 8, so I loaded the game up in Media Player Classic, shrunk the window as much as possible, and reached 21% on level 9.

My main gripe is that the collision detection is laggy. If you manage to line yourself up in the last second, you'll probably crash in thin air. This becomes more apparent as the speed increases, especially when you need to jump from one side of the screen to the other.

It also didn't help that the game would sometimes freeze when you went through a gate... A second or two later it'd start up again, but it usually resulted in a crash into the next gate. Is 512mb ram not enough?!

I'd probably finish it if I kept at it... But it'd be a fluke.

[/rant]

Loved the music though. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Welcome to My Brute. This is a fighting game, like Street Fighter, MK etc. Only the fights are automatic, based on your character's stats, which are randomly done upon creation. You level up and your character will progress. So click the above link and join and become my pupils. :laugh: Only 6 fights per day, though.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

With a self-explanatory name, Bowmaster has simple gameplay and RPG-style power-ups in between levels.

Tried it, got distracted, next thing I knew it was level 25. :D

The upgrade interface can take a little getting used to, but otherwise mostly intuitive. Also, if you want to go to the next level it looks like you'll have to type the level number yourself and click the black bullet (you'll see a change in the background, then click close)... ;)

::

Fire away!