Obtain ... PK

Louisa

Am I the only one wondering about these clues that do not work, or have I missed a patch or a mod?

I am wondering about the Allied/Axis clues that you are supposed to get from finding Panzerkleins in three maps:

5435 / 5348 Obtain_German_Pk (German Weapon Factory)
5455 / 5372 Obtain_Pk_prototype ("Organization's" Storehouse)
5468 / 5389 Obtain_Terror_Pk (Berger's Factory)

I have never received these clues in the game, not even for getting the Panzerkleins from General Müller *, so I wonder what they are for?

* I was thinking that maybe you needed to leave the map in a Panzerklein to find the clue, but it did nopt work here at least.

Never even heard of a Terror PK.

This Terror PK is what you find in England, or just a general name for the Thor's Hammer Panzerkleins. You know, there are some that are Axis, and some are Allies, and these are the Thor's Hammer ones.

The trsange thing about these clues is that at least the Axis ones are put in these three maps, but also unlock or open the same maps they are in. :D

I can not quote two people at once so I repeat what Sorbicol said:

I think you only get the PKs in the "Organisation's Store" if you are playing as allies, you don't get them as Axis.

So that is almost like the German Weapon Factory for the Allies, then? :)

-----------------

Sorry, I have forgot to say that these clues are also supposed to give you Panzerkleins, or that you will find the clue when finding the Panzerkleins, or both ways. The Axis clue for German Weapon Factory I think you should really get right after the cut-scene when General Müller gives you the Panzerkleins after the fight, but it seems not to be put into the game.

I can not quote two people at once so I repeat what Sorbicol said:
I think you only get the PKs in the "Organisation's Store" if you are playing as allies, you don't get them as Axis.

So that is almost like the German Weapon Factory for the Allies, then? :D

I guess so. To be honest I haven't played Silent Storm in months and my memory is a bit shaky! I do remember that you had to complete a number of the other missions to get the organisations store to unlock. I think stopping the general from escaping was a prequisite as well.

As for the terror PK, are you talking about the one from the special mission in Switzerland? The one with the UFO in it?

No, I think it is only if you take those "empty" PKs from the Unknown Complex (RTLab), though I do not know exactly what the clue said without looking into the files again.

The UFO PKs I think are labelled as "T.H.O." (Thor's Hammer Organization), but that is still a random encounter and I do not think you get clues from random encounters.