CoE book-keeping

bugs[NTT]

So I registered in 40 minutes (damn proxy is making me reload pages every 2.3 clicks). Now i can post . woo :) .

I've been reading posts for the last few weeks on this forum , and yes it made a LOT of a difference for me.

Long story short (don't want start a blog :) ) : been playing Aftermath for 1 ..errr.. 2 weeks. Continuously.

Didn't get much sleep on that.

I approaching end of feb , have about 25 bases. Started in Europe (i think on easy, because boy is it easy :) ).

The base that is reaching into Canada is borderline with the Biomass.

Been delegating a LOT (second caps "lot"; will start tradition) of missions. The only mission that ever got to importance high was the first area 51 , which of course was on the other side of the planet. And somehow most of the Coe fights are won (nothing that a save/reload won't fix).

BUT ... , all the messages about the won/lost CoE fight don't seem to amount to the number of missions I delegated.

Can delegated missions never conclude (like it is delegated, but never actually started)? Or are they just lost in the multitude of save/reloads ?

:D

Anybody with ideas ?

Oh and yes, i don't have any patches installed.

I somehow feel that patching the game (wich by the way isn't crashing as much as it used to 3 years ago) will lose me my saves.

IIRC, when you delegate missions, you won't get popups telling you of the outcome, but it will appear in the event log. The missions that you actually are informed about are those that have "expired" and are automatically resolved by CoE troops.

In regards of patching, if you're not really having any trouble and don't want to restart, finish your current game and then patch before starting a new one. There are some issues of broken game progress when continuing the game after patching. But if you really want to enjoy using turrets, you should patch up to 1.4

IIRC, when you delegate missions, you won't get popups telling you of the outcome, but it will appear in the event log. The missions that you actually are informed about are those that have "expired" and are automatically resolved by CoE troops.

In regards of patching, if you're not really having any trouble and don't want to restart, finish your current game and then patch before starting a new one. There are some issues of broken game progress when continuing the game after patching. But if you really want to enjoy using turrets, you should patch up to 1.4

first , thanks for the patching advice. After I'll finish , and Aftershock, I'll patch and restart.

Sec. , I know i don't get pop-ups . But you do get a message saying mission delegated away. And the mission marker disappears off the world map. Does that have an expiration date? Because i never ignore a mission, i either take it, or i delegate it away.

My question was if i get a wave of missions , and i delegate like 5-7 in two days, in the following 2 weeks why do I get only 3-4 messages saying CoE troops have won/lost a mission. It's like CoE is trying to build a sturdy backlog. :D