23 replies to this topic

#21 SoulBrotherKab

SoulBrotherKab

Babylon Rocker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

Ever thought about making some camo like the US Army's new ACU pattern.
Posted Image

Or maybe the US Marine's MARPAT?

Woodland
Posted Image

Desert
Posted Image

I dunno what it is, but I've always loved these patterns.  If I knew how to make my own mod, I'd just do it myself to make the armors look like how I want.  But unfortunately, I don't know the first damn thing about modding.  It's a shame too, because they have the cool modern weapons like M8s and M4s, but armor that is blue?  WTF is that about?

Edit: lol, I'm an idiot.  I didn't bother looking in the "Skins" section of the Aftershock files.  There's two ACU-type camos right there!  Though, to be honest...they look somewhat off.
John Henry Eden 2012!

#22 drake88

drake88

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:45 PM

Those are good images and I really like the MARPAT; but I really have not thought about adding new armors in.  If I get a wild hair, I might; but time is always an issue.

Also, if you download the COMBATMOD, it will contain all of these armors along with about 50+ items that I added to ShadoWarriors Weapon Rebalance Mod.  His mod is the best and I just piggybacked on top of it.  Then you add in the HeroicAssault mod and you can get some great battles against 25+ Wargots....

Makes it real fun.  That is when the AA-12 combat shotgun with the exploding rounds comes in real handy.  Kind of like a full auto grenade launcher... :D

#23 Solarius Scorch

Solarius Scorch

I just love the color red...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Hmm... I wouldn't mind to see it in Okim's ACM mod as well, for added variety. :cool:
Look at you hacker...
A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.
How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

-- Shodan, System Shock 2

#24 supercrimson

supercrimson

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

Yeah his mod is deff missing some camo armour, im probably gonna switch to combatmod due to that and the constant crashing, I just cant get immersed with a crack tactical team all wearing dodgey blue armour and a game crash every time I nearly defeat 18+ cultists with rocket launchers, miniguns and robots. Need me some tigerstripe/woodland camos and a stable game, not rage :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users