Spam, anyone?

Praetoris

It shows how stupid they are, I bet they would make a lot of sales from this site. Plenty of scope for selling prom dresses and costume jewelry ......... or is there something you chaps aren't telling me??

The song? "Spam - spam - spam - spam." The Viking song from a little known English 70's comedy show. :)

Muton and prom dresses? Inconceivable!

The very thought would mean complete and utter madness!!!!!

On a more serious note,

Are all these unsolicited advert attack bots from the same source or is it just a concentrated attempt by a group of them? They certainly do seem to be making their rounds.

- NKF

I don't know if it's just this site, or the type of forum we are using. I've seen a lot of the listed names showing up over at Xcomufo's forums as well with the exact same header and user name - well, almost similar user names. I'm guessing other sites with the same forum software may be targeted as well.

As for the Muton, my only regret is that it may later be taken out of context, and I will for ever more be known as that strange eccentric fellow with this strange fetish. Oh well. And for the record, I was going to give it rosy cheeks, but decided that it might be one step too far.

- NKF