Genesis Section

Pete

Since it would leave a damn great hole in the history of the X-COM universe, I couldn't not built have this section. Okay, so it took some gentle persuading, but I've been meaning to do it for ages.

It's got some really nice artwork that nobody's ever seen before, and some other cool stuff. It also has links to Cyke's cool Dave Ellis interviews! They're not *just* about Genesis by the way, so anyone who has a passing interest in Alliance or the man behind Interceptor would do well to take a peek as well :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot the link to the section! You may either had back to the main site pages, or click HERE!

Section looks great! I had seen some of the battlescape screens before but the new stuff was great eye candy. Only down side is now it has me pining for what will never be.... alas, lost loves. :(

Oh well.

:):D:(:):):):(

My tank column...

I feel your pain, Mike. But alas! We need to start doing something for X-COM! Hopefully a few of us can work on an X-COM movie script, or even a new book. We need something to get X-COM back alive again. I want to see X-COM: Genesis sometime in my life. And gosh darnit, I'm gonna make it happen. You'll see! :):)

Wow Pete, everytime I go away for away big things happen! You even got the next part of the storyline, brilliant, but is the date correct, September 8, 2805? shouldn't it be more like 2105 as they still cleaning out mega-primus, or is it that much work that it takes 700 years.....Anyway the drawings and aliens are really cool too, nice striker fighter, and the logo,extremely cool. I am going to burn it all on a CD as I collect interresting X-COM stuff I find on the internet and put it on CD's. If you get more juicy pictures let us know!