What i shoul do to use the axis-skis mods, etc?

warpmaster

Hi at all ;)

This is my first post in strategycore forums!

Before begining with my doubts, leave me to say that this is one of my favorite's web. I'm fan of strategic games, since i played X-Com: Terror from the Deep and in strategycore i find a lot of information.

Well, the doubt. My "problem" is with the mod files, that there are in the download area. I don't know, how i should install this mods to use in the Silent Storm game. In silent storm directory, there are a "game.db", and the mods(Axis-Skins, for a example) have a "game.db" too. Im looking Austrialian Silent Storm Hq, in how to section but without luck.

How i use this?

Greetings!

Hello FullAuto!

Ok, unzip the file in the Silent Storm, but, I should not rewrite the original one "game.db", certain?

Bye!

No, you must not do that. Most of the mods has a directory structure inside the compressed file. If you were to install the AmmoFixesS2 mod for instance, it should be extracted to the Silent Storm folder, but keep the directory structure. In my case that would be D:\Games\Silent Storm\AmmoFixesS2. Here's the readme from the mod:

Unzip this archive into your Silent Storm installation folder. To begin a new game using the mod, select "Custom Game" from the main menu before choosing "Campaign". Now start the new campaign.

To add this mod to an existing save game, you will need to download the utility S2AddMod.exe from this url: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?dlid=54